World-class education in the Caribbean!
Come join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experience aboard the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas.
Experience four days of world-class education with leading experts on the latest investment, asset protection and real estate strategies. Network with other investors while learning advanced strategies to reduce your taxes and boost your profits!
INTINERARY DECEMBER 2-7, 2017
Dec 2 – Investment Meeting / Depart Ft. Lauderdale
Dec 3 – Day at Sea – Onboard Workshops
Dec 4 – Puerto Costa Maya – Investor Meeting
Dec 5 – Cozumel Mexico
Dec 6 – Day at Sea – Onboard Workshops
Dec 7 – Disembark in Ft. Lauderdale
LEARN HOW TO:
- Capitalize on Predictable Profits in High-Growth Real Estate Markets
- Maximize Returns in your IRA or 401k to Buy & Sell Real Estate
- Invest Tax Free with HUD & Get Priority Access to Properties at up to a 30% Discount
- Protect Yourself and Still Profit from Joint Venture Deals
- Create the Proper Legal Structure for Your Portfolio
- Safe Predictable High Yields
- Avoid Major Tax Traps For Real Estate Investors
5 days from only $995*: Price Includes: Tuition to High Yield Investors Cruise Workshops, Materials, Consults, Event Excursion and Upgraded Promenade Stateroom.
BOOK TODAY FOR BEST GROUP PRICING
Full payment due upon registration.
*Fare shown is in U.S. dollars and is per person, based on double occupancy. Government taxes, portage, gratuities, and transportation my cost extra.
Deposits are non-refundable. Upgrades and additional guests may be added. May be tax deductible (verify with your tax professional). Cabin allotment is capacity-controlled, and rates may change subject to availability.
UPDATE: Pre Night Cruise Hotel
There are several items you’ll need to be aware of:
- The Investor’s Workshop Begins in a Hotel! The Workshop begins Saturday Morning (Dec. 2nd) at 9:00 AM at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel and end around 1:00 PM where we transport everyone down to the dock. (Full Cruise Agenda Coming Soon!)
- We’ve Arranged a Pre-Night Hotel. We are pleased to announce we’ve been able to negotiate an amazing hotel rate at a beautiful hotel, right on the water for our students the night before the cruise. We will be staying at the:
HILTON FORT LAUDERDALE MARINA
1881 SE 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
Discounted Group Rate Expires Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Single Occupancy $159
Double Occupancy $159
Triple Occupancy $179
Quad Occupancy $199
Price includes full American Breakfast for hotel guests from our group
To reserve a night at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina Hotel, REGISTER HERE
A limited number of rooms have been reserved for our group – Please Book Soon!
Here are a few reasons to stay with us at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina Hotel:
- Free shuttle to and from the Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- Parking $7.00 overnight, $4.00 daytime
- Full American Breakfast for hotel guests from our group
- Free WIFI in Guestrooms (a $9.95 Value)
- Acquire HHonors Points for members
– Meet & Greet – The evening of Saturday, December 1st from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM there will be an optional Meet & Greet at the Hilton with a cash bar and light hors d’oeuvres. Come meet your instructors, staff, and cruise planning agents. All group members (including children) are invited to attend.
– Workshop From 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Speaker introductions, cruise outlines, one-on-one consult sign-ups, and information at simply won’t fit on the cruise begins on Saturday morning! We’ll take a break about 11:00 to allow anyone still needing to check out of the hotel. We’ve arranged a separate ballroom for you to store and tag your luggage.
– Transportation to the Cruise Terminal. We’ve arranged shuttle service for our entire group from the Hilton to the dock. Royal Caribbean agents have assigned to take care of our luggage and assist our group members in checking in and boarding the ship.
– Flying into Fort Lauderdale. Please arrange your travel so you are arriving the night before the cruise. Attend the Meet & Greet, get a good night’s sleep, a complimentary breakfast from the hotel and be ready for the conference to start at 9:00 AM. After the cruise, the ship should dock by 8:00 am but it takes a while to unload all the passengers, sort the luggage, go through customs, and get to the airport. Please don’t plan flights until early afternoon at the earliest. Finally, the Miami airport is 26 miles from Ft. Lauderdale airport and shuttles between the two generally cost about $20 per person.
More information about the cruise agenda will be coming shortly. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions. We will see you soon!
Turn Key Real Estate Investing, Millionaire Investor, Mentor
Market Strategist/Trainer, Options, Futures, Stocks
Self Directed Investing, IRA, 401(k)s
Financial Strategist, Stock Market Investor, Trainer
Scott Estill, JD
Former Senior IRS Trial Attorney, Author, Tax Attorney
Asset Protection Advisor, Author, Trainer
“Overall I’d say this has been the BEST conference I’ve been to in my entire life including my medical conferences or my wife’s business conferences.”Raymond G.
“The information is invaluable!! You are right, no one cares about our money like we do. This will allow us to sleep at night and continue on our wealth creations journey.”Pam, K
Attorney Meeting on Maya Chan – Costa Maya Mexico