Whether you live in Maryland or one of the other 50 states, it’s good to make money. It’s even better to make a lot of money. But along with money come risks. So, it’s crucial that you do all you can to protect your money (cash), property (real estate), equity, possessions, and other assets, while still protecting your family and your business. What’s the best way to do that? For starters, talk to the professionals at Protect Wealth Academy. We can introduce you to not only new ways of making money and increasing your assets, but the best ways to protect yourself, your finances, your business, and your family.
Here’s some tax/financial information regarding Maryland that may interest you:
- Maryland income tax rates can range from 2% to 5.75%.
- The Homestead exemption in Maryland is $150,000.
- For inheritance tax rates/state estate tax: on estates above $5 million there is an estate tax of 0.8% to 16%. There is also an up-to-10% inheritance tax.
- Capital gains tax rates in Maryland are at 5.75%
- Both Roth IRA creditor protection and traditional IRA creditor protection are in place in Maryland.
- The Homestead exemption amount for Maryland is $23,675.
Asset Protection and Wealth Creation Services in Maryland
It’s a sad state of affairs, but true. If you own your business and/or have done well, worked hard, and have gained significant assets, in the blink of an eye, a financially devastating event like a lawsuit can occur. Even if you’ve done nothing wrong, a lawsuit can be filed against you at any point in time.
If this happened to you, would you be protected? Before you answer that question, you may wish to talk to the professionals who can educate and introduce you to today’s best protections where your finances, assets, business, real estate, and family’s security/future are concerned.
To safeguard your real estate, bonds, stocks, cash, and other assets against creditors and/or potential litigants to the best of your ability, you need appropriate education and information. Protect Wealth Academy can help.
Learn from America’s Greatest Attorneys & Trainers in Maryland
We staff only top-of-the-line attorneys, advisors, and experts in their fields. Here are some examples of just a few strong points where certain individuals on our team are concerned:
- Nationally recognized in asset protection
- Founder of a tax planning businesses
- Real estate investors
- Some excel where estate planning, tax reduction, and lawsuit protection is concerned
- Various individuals are expert educators, investors, authors, and trainers
Each individual on our team excels in their own right. Each and everyone would like to be of assistance to you.
Why Choose Protect Wealth Academy?
You have worked hard for the wealth you’ve acquired. Find the best ways to guard it and, if you wish, increase it through the services and opportunities provided by Protect Wealth Academy. We can show you how to eliminate or reduce estate taxes and probate. We can help you protect your estate against judgments and/or lawsuits. If you’d like to get safe, double-digit returns, significantly lower your income taxes, create consistent positive income streams, and more, we can provide valuable information.
Contact us today if you have any questions about our wealth and asset protection training services in Maryland.